Pages

Oct 28, 2012

My First Birthday Banner

  So I thought it would be a great surprise to have a birthday banner up and ready for my friend Alana at work. But I had never made a banner to hang on a wall before. The only banner's I have made were in my scrapbooks. And this was going to be on a bigger scale.

  I found the banner on Plantin School Book Cricut Cartridge. The ribbon the was placed on each banner was made also from Plantin School Book Cricut Cartridge, but I wanted to have some dimension on the banner so I took the white ribbon I cut and ran it thru my Sizzix Boutique machine using on of my sizzix embossing folders. The letters were also cut form Plantin School Book Cricut Cartridge and I thought it needs something  more on the letters so I took my stickels and covered all my letters with them.

  After I was finished I thought the banner turned out pretty good and was easier then I thought it would be once I begun. Below are some of the pictures of the banner.





 
 
 
Well until my next post.
 
 
Renae
Memories by Renae

0 comments:

Post a Comment