Pages

Mar 30, 2011

Picture Frame




Ok the product I used was a chipboard frame which I bought from Archivers in the Hot Spot section for a $1.99, Creative memories paper, Making Memories Scrapbook color brown paint, ribbon, flowers, brads and some modge podge.
It is a really simple  project to put together.
First you paint the frame front and back I also sponged the back to give it a rustic kind of look to it. while it is drying I traced the picture circle and used an exact o knife to cut the circle out. from there I uspread modge podge all over the  front of the frame and layed the paper down on top of it.
Once this had dried i used sand paper file to file the edges around the frame as well as the inside of the circle to make sure I had no paper fraying. I then i decorated the front of the frame with the ribbon, flowers and brads.
I hope you enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment