Pages

May 28, 2011

Cricut-Tastic Award!!!

I am so excited! I have been given the Cricut-Tastic Award!
I receved it from a wonderful lady named Carol. Please check out Carol's blog http://3kidcropshop.blogspot.com/ and become a follower. You will enjoy her blog.

Here are the Rules

Your blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic. Wear this badge prouldy on your blog and share it with friends. Share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to tell 5 cricut related things about yourself.

Here are the 5 Cricut-y things about myself:

  1. I  received my first personal cricut machine for my anniversary. I could not believe what fun I was having using it on all my layouts.
  2. A year ago my daughters surprised me with the Blue Cricut Expression for Christmas. My Cricut world  opened to a new word.
  3. 2010 Christmas my husband gave me a Gypsy and I LOVE IT!!! So much that I carry it in my purse just in-case I get inspired to work on a layout or card design.( I know a little weird)
  4. I currently have 39 cartridges and I would have to say Create a critter is my favorite cartridge out of the bunch.
  5. I would love to go on one of the Cricut Cruises they have. They always look like everyone is having such a great time.
Now it is time to choose 10 blogs to pass this award to. This is so hard becasue all the blogs I follow they are all very talented. But I think I have decided on the 10 blogs.

Well everyone have a safe and wonderful weekend!

I will try to post some projects this weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment