Pages

Sep 5, 2011

Great Deal!

I am not sure what is going on but went to Wal-Mart and I made way over to the craft area and found lots of new items they are selling. But what I did not see is the Cricut or cricut cartridges. I started to panic and thought had to find someone to tell me what was going on. Well I did not find anybody that could tell me what was going on but I did find out that they had all the Cricut items on clearence. I ended up getting Wildlife Cricut Lite. I have been wanting this forever and I was able to pick it up for only $20.00. I am defiantly going back to pick up a couple more. I still don't know if this means they are not going to be selling Cricut any longer. But I am going to take advantage of the discount and get as meaning as I possibly can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment