Pages

Sep 3, 2011

Labor Day

Hey everyone! Happy Labor Day! I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.. My family have all made plans.. My husband and younger daughter and her boyfriend are going to sports bar to watch football games all day!!! Plus we don't get the Nebraska Husker game in Georgia and we are big Husker fans so that is another reason why they went out. My oldest daughter and her boyfriend are going to enjoy the day hanging out with each other which means I am left at home... Peace and quiet!!! Yeah me!!! So I have decided that I am going to work on cleaning my scraproom and post some pictures and hopefully work on some crafting items that I have been putting off for some time. Well have a great weekend and you should be seeing some post this weekend from me to show what I have achieved!!!
Happy Labor Day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment