Pages

Oct 26, 2011

Where have I been?

Wow it has been over a month since my last post. I did not mean to go this long with out posting something but unfortunately my family have had a lot going on. Early this month we had to make an unexpected road trip back to my home town in Nebraska. Once we returned my girls had a lot of school work to get caught up on. My oldest daughter is a Senior this year so we have been busy getting all kinds of information regarding graduation, senior pictures and senior activities at school.... I did not realize there was so much to do when you have a child graduating... In fact I don't remember half of this when I graduated from high school.. lol...  :)
Well I am hopefully getting back into the grove of things again and I am hoping to be posting something at least twice a week hopefully more. Again sorry it has been so long and I will talk you all in the next posting.
Have a great evening!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment