Pages

May 6, 2012

Decorate the Letter "J"

Well I was so excited after finishing the wooden "Q" for my nephew I thought I would do one for my oldest daughter. I went shopping at Michaels again (I love this store) and down the $1 to $3 isle they have all kinds of bins full of different items and sure enough there laid a white J. I am so excited because I don't have to paint this letter and I am thinking I am not going to cover it up with paper either. I can't wait to get started.
Ok so here is the finish product instead of covering the letter with scrapbook paper I decided to use pink jewels and hearts. She also loves Hello Kitty so I used the Hello Kitty cartridge and made one.

Here is a close up of Hello Kitty I also thought since the J had bling so of course I had to put some stickels on the dress and flowers. I think it turned out pretty good.

Well I will see you at the next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment