Pages

May 4, 2012

Decorating the Letter "Q"

So went to Michaels the other day and walking down the clearence isle I came across some of the wood letters marked down to .50 and so the search began. My youngest nephew's name is Quinton and so I thought to myself I will never find the letter "Q" but wouldn't you know it they did not just have one they had five "Q's". I was so excited and so I picked up one.

Ok so Quinton loves to hunt, fish, swim, hike, basically anything he can do outside with his Daddy he is doing it. So of course I had to get camouflouge paper for the base of the "Q" and they after sanding the edges I took my creative memories brown ink stamp and went around the edges of the letter.
Now it was time for me to pick out the embellishments to put on the "Q". I had some 3-D stickers that consisted of fishing, and hunting items.
Well I finished and I think it turned out pretty good. I will be sending it to Quinton on Monday I can not wait to hear how he likes it.

See you at my next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment