Pages

Oct 21, 2012

I'm Back!!!!

  OK, OK, I know that I have been missing in action for sometime. But I have been so busy with life in general. Working Full Time Mom, I am sure alot of you know how life just gets so busy you sometimes don't know if you are coming or going. So I feel things are back on a schedule and I will have more time to spend on my blog and share some of my crafting ideas.
  I am very excited to start crafting again and showing you different and fun ideas I have learned over the past couple of months. I am also hoping to show off some of my talented friends crafting ideas with all of you as well.
  I have collected a good number of cricut cartridges over the past year but have not had an opportunity to use them and see what all they can do. So the plan is that I am going to do a project a week using one of my cricut cartridges and then share it with all of you.
  I also have a good friend that has started selling Stampin Up and I have been enjoying buying all kinds of new things from her. I will be sharing some of her projects as well as sharing her link so you can go to her blog directly and see some of her beautiful work.
  I also have a good friend that sells Creative Memories and will be showing off some of her awesome crafting.
  So I have alot of great ideas and plans I will be sharing with ya'll and I can not wait to get started. Thank you for sticking around while I was MIA.

Until my next post,

Renae
Memories by Renae

0 comments:

Post a Comment